Use your information architecture (IA) to help users know where they are on a website, or where to go to find what they need.
Why improve your IA?
You may need to improve or change the structure of your existing website, or create a new one from scratch:
- to introduce a new service
- when there is a Machinery of Government change
- to accommodate a change in user needs
- when external factors impact, such as industry changes
- to standardise your content
- in response to new governance over your existing website
Content strategy output
What you'll get
- Clear website structure
- Content that is easy to find
- Pages that are easy to navigate