The Digital Summit brings together government and industry to showcase digital transformation and capability.
The Digital Summit is an event that brings the best and latest in digital methods and ways of working. We invite thought leaders from industry and government to inspire and educate. We want to help make a government that is fit for the digital age.
The Digital Summit is for people like you - those who want to collaborate, learn and create digital change in the workplace.
You can find out more about the Digital Summit and Digital Awards 2020.
The Digital Summit builds the capability of the Australian Public Service (APS) through:
- case studies to demonstrate capability and share knowledge
- workshops to build capability and develop skills
- networking opportunities to connect digital professionals and leaders in the private and public sectors and develop our community
- partnerships between agencies and industry to support and improve collaboration between industry and government.
Our objectives are to:
- showcase current digital transformation trends, led by experts in both industry and government
- share digital transformation stories and best practice case studies from both industry and government
- connect digital experts, leaders, and practitioners in the field
- inspire higher-level thinking and enable implementation of key trends
- inspire attendees to engage in the ‘digital journey’
- create opportunities for collaboration and new projects
Above all, we want to create a memorable and valuable experience for everyone.
The audience of the Digital Summit are:
- public sector leaders and managers
- public sector capability builders
- public sector digital professionals
- private sector digital professionals and leaders.
Future Digital Summits
We've already started planning our next Digital Summit. Keep an eye on this page, and to keep up-to-date with what's happening, join the Digital Profession.
Register for updates
Register for news and updates for the next Digital Summit and Digital Awards. You’ll hear from us about event registration, presenter opportunities and more.