The Digital Profession is providing learning and development courses in digital skills and knowledge. Choose from foundational courses, to deep dives to develop your digital leadership skills in government.
Build your digital skills
The Digital Profession training program provides training courses to current Digital Profession Practitioner members to increase their digital capability. This includes members at state and local government levels.
Our training courses are an exclusive benefit for Digital Profession Practitioner members. Check your eligibility and join as a Practitioner now.
Our training program:
- introduces key fundamental digital skill sets
- facilitates knowledge transfer and builds digital capability
- is an exclusive benefit to Digital Profession Practitioner members
- provides on-demand training to support, develop and maintain a digital-ready workforce
- creates a safe space for discussion without relying on technical or APS-specific knowledge
- highlights the depth and variety of disciplines across the digital workforce.
Digital Fundamentals (facilitated by Deloitte Digital) are foundational training courses for Digital Profession members. Subjects include Ux, HCD, design thinking, agile for leaders and more.
Digital Profession Cloud Training, facilitated by Amazon Web Services (AWS), are introductory and executive-level training courses for Digital Profession Practitioner members.