Connect, learn and collaborate across all levels of government.
If you’re looking to learn and develop your career in digital, or find resources and talent to support your team or agency, find what you need as a member of the Digital Profession.
The Digital Profession is for people who are:
- starting or growing their digital career
- wanting to lead in a digital role, like senior executives
- growing digital capability and diversity in their organisation.
You are encouraged to join if you are:
- a government employee (federal, state or local)
- working or interested in digital skills, disciplines and ways of working
- working or interested in using digital data, tools and platforms to design and develop workplace capability and transformation.
Digital skills and disciplines have a variety of forms and meaning across government. The term ‘digital’ is not just traditional or technical IT disciplines - it also covers methods of human-centred and agile thinking, designing and working. What unites our members is our mindset: a focus on designing and developing better digital services for our users.
Contractors or consultants can apply for Associate membership.
Benefits of membership
When you join the Digital Profession, you have access to:
- introductory and leadership courses on digital skills
- online meetups, events and seminars
- communities of practice based on discipline or interest
- career mentoring and coaching programs
- short-term, job mobility opportunities
- a resource library of guidance and best practice.
You’ll receive a monthly newsletter containing updates on government digital news and trends, upcoming events and training opportunities.
If you need more information, you can contact us.