The Leading in a Digital Age Network supports past and present SES participants to recognise and respond to the challenges and opportunities of leading in the digital age.
The Leading in a Digital Age program runs self-directed learning and online-facilitated sessions. It is aimed at employees who are acting or substantive Senior Executive Officers (SES) and Executive Level 2 (EL2).
The program helps SES and EL2 participants to recognise the challenges and opportunities of leading in the digital age to meet the expectations of citizens, business and other users of government services. More information on the program is available on the APSC website.
Building a community of practice
The participants and alumni of the program have formed a community of practice. We provide an online space where members can:
- announce and promote upcoming events
- share the stories and ideas of alumni
- answer questions from potential attendees about the program
- post presentations from past events
- continue growing a sense of community.
Some of these resources are provided by external parties and are listed here for interest only.
- James Clear, ‘Keystone habits’
- James Clear, ‘First Principles: Elon Musk on the Power of Thinking for Yourself’
- James Clear, ‘Atomic habits’
- Digital Summit 2019
- Mel Ross, ‘The 7 principles of change and transformation’
- Natalee Scripps-Hawkins, ‘The value of being authentic’
Get in touch
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org